The fifth meeting of the Leadership Insight Series will be held on November 11, 2020, at 1:00 pm.
We support, as one of the key sponsors of GISBIR, the meetings moderated by ICS President Esben Poulsson. This latest edition in the ICS Leadership Insights series will address:
- Will COVID-19 delay or accelerate the digitalisation of the shipping industry?
- Is there any aspect of shipping that won’t be affected by digitalisation?
- Which areas of shipping will be early adopters of digital technologies?
- At what rate will the digitalisation of shipping proceed? Tsunami or steady trickle?
- What training and skill sets will future seafarers need to equip them for the digital revolution?
- Quah Ley Hoon, CEO, Maritime and Port Authority Singapore
- Tan Chong Meng, Group CEO, PSA International
- Hege Skryseth, EVP KONGSBERG and CEO, Kongsberg Digital
- Al Tama, Vice President & General Manager, Container and Port Solutions, ORBCOMM
Additional speakers to follow
Register at : https://bit.ly/3jredn7