The sixth meeting of the Leadership Insight Series will be held on January 13, 2021, at 1:00 pm. We support, as one of the key sponsors of GISBIR, the meetings moderated by ICS President Esben Poulsson.
Theme of the last meeting is “Industry transformation – What does it take to realise the 4th propulsion revolution?”
- What does it take to catalyse sectoral transformation?
- Where have market-based measures been demonstrably effective?
- What can shipping learn from other sectors – energy, infrastructure, finance?
- What has not been successful?
- How to stimulate mission-possible innovation?
- De-risking investment strategies.
- Closing the competitiveness and collaboration gap
- Graham Westgarth, Chairman V. Group
- Zoe Knight Managing Director and Group Head, HSBC Centre of Sustainable Finance
- Philipe Lowe, Partner Oxera Consulting and Former Directo General of Energy, European Comission
Additional speakers to follow
Register at : bit.ly/2Iby785